AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Google Adword not accepting my payment

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When I am making payment with debit card then it is reloading the same webpage again and again. Can anyone tell me that how to fix it ?

I want to run campaign on urgent basis.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Parag G
September 2015

Re: Google Adword not accepting my payment

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey Parag,

I'm not 100% sure but I never done with Debit card. I checked via this also https://adwords.google.com/select/AfpoFinder?currency=INR&country=IN

Try insert you debit card details with Postpay menthod. May be that can work. I am inviting @pankaj1782 and  @abhishek may be can give you right solution.

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Parag,

Please try with clearing cookies and Cache. May be this is technical issue.

According to me, You can transfer 500 Rs from net banking and get credit of 1500 Rs. This is not permanent solution but i am suggesting you this because you want to run ads asap.

my 2 cents!

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Try in different browser with cleaned history/cookies. You should also check your balance on debit card. Make sufficient balance before making payment. If you are first time in Google Adwords, apply for offer.

As you mentioned, you need account activation imminently, try with other payment option.

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I tried after the cleaning of cookies and cache but same issue is facing. I can make payment only with debit card. I don't have any other option right now. Can I not make payment with debit card, If this is my first time ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I applied for offer and it was successfully redeemed. But I am able to avail only if I make payment of minimum of that particular amount.
Is there any other solution because I can make payment only with debit card.

I tried to make payment with two different debit cards but unsuccessful.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Please read this article. Hope you will get your answer here properly.
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3122375?hl=en&rd=1
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Parag G
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey Parag,

I'm not 100% sure but I never done with Debit card. I checked via this also https://adwords.google.com/select/AfpoFinder?currency=INR&country=IN

Try insert you debit card details with Postpay menthod. May be that can work. I am inviting @pankaj1782 and  @abhishek may be can give you right solution.