AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Google Adword Billing Issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I am new to adwords i tried to setup my adword campaign from Pakistan but while making payments/setting billing the debit card isn't going through. It gives the following message: Your bank or credit institution gave the following details about the decline: No reason provided by your financial institution  as Please ensure that your form of payment's details are correct. 3 Times PKR 70 charged from my standard charted card.

After this i tried my paypal and again failed.

Finally i try to setup with my other card and same result 3 transaction 70 PKR deducted. I used  exact name, address and phone which was printed on my credit called bill but again unsuccessful.

I contacted my bank, bank replied everything on their side. Please guide me how to fill form? if you have video tutorial, give me link, help me

Regards,

Muhammad Usman Manzoor

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Adword Billing Issue

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @usman m,

Some banks block the payment to Google, which creates issues in determining what it happening. Please review this info for some more help. Not all banks cards work with Google AdWords.

I think you should go with Citibank Pakistan or Standard Chartered Pakistan. I'm not familiar with every banks in Pakistan. Both the bank i mentioned seems foreign based. (IMO) which allow you to enter CVV via cards. As per knowledge (heard from few friends but 2 years ago) Bank Alflha working fine.

Also, be sure to select your country and currency carefully since they need to match.

Kind Regards,

James

Google Adword Billing Issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks james for your kind reply but unfortunately non of these mentioned method work after spending alot of time and finally i load fund from paypal to my payoneer and load the balance to my google adword account and all goes perfect without any issue.