AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Google Adowrds - New Set Up from Pakistan

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I am new to adwords from Pakistan. I am looking to set up adwords account but while making payments/setting billing the debit card isn't going through. It gives the following message:

Your bank or credit institution gave the following details about the decline: No reason provided by your financial institution.

Please ensure that your form of payment's details are correct. Then make a payment for your outstanding balance. If the payment is unsuccessful, contact your bank or credit institution to resolve the issue.

i contact bank, bank is everthing is ok ?
please guide me how to fill form ?
or where i mistake ?

if you have video tutorial, give me link, help me

this same problem at facebook and google, ?

Responses are welcomed.
Regards,
Kumari cheenz

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Adowrds - New Set Up from Pakistan

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Kumari,

Greetings from India!

Charges on your CC may decline for a few reasons like exceeding the spend limit or number of transactions. Nothing to do with AdWords in most the cases. I'd suggest adding a back up card, to ensure your ads don't stop running for payment issues. Then contact your bank again, let them know that automatic online charges aren't successful and get it rectified.

Cheers,

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

Re: Google Adowrds - New Set Up from Pakistan

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Aneel R,

Welcome to adwrods community, sometimes it happen if you make a payment through debit card. I will suggest you to use credit card to make payment.

Hope it helps you.