AdWords
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Google Adowrds - New Set Up from Pakistan

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello, I am new to adwords from Pakistan. I am looking to set up adwords account but while making payments/setting billing the debit card isn't going through. It gives the following message:

Your bank or credit institution gave the following details about the decline: No reason provided by your financial institution 

Please ensure that your form of payment's details are correct. Then make a payment for your outstanding balance. If the payment is unsuccessful, contact your bank or credit institution to resolve the issue. 

However, there is nothing wrong with the card. I checked with bank they said same merchant had captured an intial amount of RS 70 (Pak Rupees) thrice but while making the real payment, it does not get through. Can someone help or guide which payment options are available from Pakistan? 
Which banks adwords account work in Pakistan? How can we have this issue fixed?

Responses are welcomed.
Regards,
Waqas
1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author SyedWaqas J
September 2015

Re: Google Adowrds - New Set Up from Pakistan

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi,

Have you verified that your billing address (including street number and zip code ) match those on record with the credit card issuer? If you are still having an issue to make a payment, please let me know and I'll be happy to connect you with our AdWords support team. Alternatively, you can get in touch with them directly. Here is a list of our support lines (Note: Please select your country to get connected to your local support team).

To get in touch with our Support team directly via the 'Contact Us' section of our website: http://support.google.com/adwords/?hl=en

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have the same problem. Do you get any solution?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

same problem any solution???

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello There,

I have a solution if you are paying to Adwords from Pakistan. You can make payments to Google Adwords from MCB Lite Card. If you either do not have account in MCB Bank, You can apply MCB lite card by calling to call center or filling up the form on the MCB web site. Google can not take payment from HBL, Alfalah and other banks because they don't give mnet or link one service altogether. If you have any Debit or Credit card which have mnet or link one medium, You can make payment. for more info, you can ask me.

Kashif Sheikh

Re: Google Adowrds - New Set Up from Pakistan

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Kashif,

I'm having the same issues and after reading your solution, I've applied for the MCB Lite card. From what I understand Faysal bank and Bank Al Falah do not allow their debit cards to be used for making payments to Google online but MCB Lite does allow it. Correct?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

M. Kashif,

I have MCB Golld Debit Visa Card. Should Google AdWords accept it.

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i am facing the same problem everything is fine from the banks end but google is not accepting payment