AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Google AdWorld cupons

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello! 

I received two AdWorld cupons when travelling abroad in Spain. I already have a AdWorld account, however, I was unable to redeem the cupons since they were in Euros and the billing address of the company doesn`t match the region of the cupons. Is there any way that I could still redeem these cupons with my current address?

Thank you!

Best regards

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
June 2016

Re: Google AdWorld cupons

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Olimpia,

Promotional offers from Google all have terms attached to them. You can read the general terms for AdWords here: https://www.google.com/adwords/coupons/terms.html

A few highlights though:

They are region specific, only one can be used per account and need to be applied to brand new accounts.

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
June 2016

Re: Google AdWorld cupons

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Olimpia,

Promotional offers from Google all have terms attached to them. You can read the general terms for AdWords here: https://www.google.com/adwords/coupons/terms.html

A few highlights though:

They are region specific, only one can be used per account and need to be applied to brand new accounts.

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’