AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Google AdWords suspended because billing information...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Me and my teammates recently started campaigning for our new website.Each colleague had his own account for campaigning.Payments to most of these accounts were made by my credit cards only.I was not aware that this is a policy violation until all our accounts got suspended (Reason:Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified) and our ads stopped running.All corrective measures had been taken and we had cancelled all accounts except for this one.I need at least one account working so that we are able to run ads.I tried contacting adwords team but my account still stands suspended. Please help.

Re: Google AdWords suspended because billing information...

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Rahul S,

Sorry to hear you are having this issue.

I had a client who had a similar problem in the past where the owners used two different credit cards for payment. You mentioned that "Payments to most of these accounts were made by my credit cards" - If there was a second or third credit card used on the account under a different name/address AdWords may have seen this as fishy. I would recommend removing the current credit card info and entering the credit card info again. Make sure you check address, credit card numbers etc. If you still have a problem let me know. By the way where are you located if you don't mind me asking.

Best,

Stefan Martinez
Best,

Stefan Martinez
-- Not an AdWords expert, just a student eager to learn more...

Re: Google AdWords suspended because billing information...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the reply Stefan. I will try doing that. I am from India