AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Google AdWords offer - there's still time to get your INR 2000 advertising credit

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Today i got a mail from google like this,

Hello from Google!

A few weeks ago, we emailed you with details of a special offer for our Analytics users to start advertising with Google. We're happy to let you know, we have now extended the promotion to 31 December, meaning there's still time to take up the offer and start advertising and growing your business online in 2013. Simply use your unique promotional code below when signing up and we will give you INR 2000 worth of free advertising when you spend INR 500.

Why advertise with Google?Ads get you noticed: An ad is easy to customise and can change to suit your needs at any time. Try running ads for search terms where you don't show top of the organic search results. • AdWords is measurable: AdWords integrates seamlessly with Analytics, so you can track the impact of your campaigns within your reports to see exactly what you’re getting for your money. • You stay in control: You only pay when someone clicks on your ad to get more information. You choose your daily budget and bid amount for each click. Change, pause or stop your ad at any time.   Win more customers with INR2000* bonus credit

Set up your account before December 31st 2012, and we'll turn your first INR500 spend with AdWords into INR2500* worth of advertising credit. Just use your unique code below to activate the offer. Or call us on 
1-800-120-3000(N)** & 1-800-266-9911(S)**†
 and we can help set up your account and get your campaign up and running.

Your activation code: xxxxx--xxxxx-xxxx

Or call us on 1-800-120-3000(N) & 1-800-266-9911(S) for free campaign
set up and advice.

Google AdWords - Turn your INR500 into INR2500 - Offer expires December 31st 2012

Thanks for being part of Google!

The Google AdWords Team

after reading this mail i was create my adword account and also create for ads campagine but i didn't get any option to put my activation code. so now what to do???

Re: Google AdWords offer - there's still time to get your INR 2000 advertising credit

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hello,

I believe you can do this while submitting your billing information.

Audrius

Re: Google AdWords offer - there's still time to get your INR 2000 adv

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
You can use net banking