AdWords
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Google AdWords Invoices

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

My campaign was launched on 25th of August, but I didn't receive any invoice on 1st of September. Can you tell me when I am supposed to receive my first invoice?

Thank you!

Regards

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Google AdWords Invoices

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello goliveuk and welcome,

As per Google notes, your monthly invoice is generated after first day of the next month. But this will include any payments only if Adwords has debited money from your payment method which you have on records. It depends upon the Billing threshold which is assigned to your account.

You can go to Billing Tab and see if Adwords have deducted any charges till now and does the invoice speaks the same.

Hope this helps!

Pankaj

Re: Google AdWords Invoices

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Are you using 'Automatic Billing - Post Paid Option'?

If so you have to accumulate enough clicks and spend a certain amount before you are able to site the invoices.

Google tend to invoice once you accumulate the following amounts $50,$100,$200,$500 ..... $1000. 

I'm guessing that if you set your campaign live on the 25th of August you won't get an invoice until you reach maybe $50. 

It could be other amounts you have to accumulate because I have seen Google invoice client's once they have spent even $100 for their first invoice.

But all this can be sited in your 'Billing section' of your campaign.

For more information: http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1723045

Hope this helps.