AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Google AdWords Coupon Voucher Issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've been using Adwords since last December. I've enabled the Special Offers setting since then.

I have never received the 75 promotional code  -checked all my email folders multiple times- which Google Adwords says it offers.

Contacted the help desk by phone 3 times and their answer was to unckeck and recheck the special offers code, but still nothing happens.
Any help will be valuable.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Normally, AdWords promotional codes are valid during the first 14 days of opening an account. As per your post, your account is active since December. So I doubt if it is still eligible to receive a promo code. You can read the voucher related policy here: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1396257?hl=en

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your answer. I've read the policy and it helped me a lot more than any of the Adwords representatives I've talked to. Weren't they supposed to know this?

My phone calls were a waste of money.

Still Google never sent me a promo code not even when I created the account.

Who's fault is that?

I guess I'll never find out.

Thanks Google!