AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Google AdWord is not accepting UK Bank Debit card

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have just setup Google Adword account and created campaign. However, when we tried to add billing, Google Adword is not accepting the card and saying enter correct card information and use different card.

This is a small joint venture Bangladeshi registered company whose one of the partners is in UK and he is using his UK bank debit card (VISA) for making the payment. But when we select country of billing address as "United Kingdom", the account type is showing Business and we cannot change it to Individual. 

I am not sure what account type he selected when he created this adword account. How do I check it? 

I have tried to use a Bangladeshi Bank Debit Card (VISA) and it still says same thing. Any suggestions?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ingen S
February 2017

Google AdWord is not accepting UK Bank Debit card

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Well, this means that the business info does not match the card holder info, hence declined. 

This is  a peer to peer community. For billing issues, please contact Google.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’