AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Google Account Suspended Even After We Made Payment

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good Day,

We recently recieved an email from Adwords saying we needed to make an payment on one of our old accounts (One of my previous clients), and that the account was temporarily suspend.

I recently login to make the payment of $213.00, however the account is still suspended.

I received an email from Google Adwords saying that our payment was received and that we can now run our Ads again, and my balance is currently $0, however the system is still saying we owe money?

Just not understanding this?

Is this a glitch in the system, or does it take 24 hours for payments to update?

Thanks any help and clairifcation would be great.

Best,

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Account Suspended Even After We Made Payment

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @William R,

Yes, it can take time to update. Please give it more time and keep checking on it daily until it clears. If it does not clear after 5 business days, you should contact AdWords support.

Kind Regards,

James 

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi William R,

As J Clemens said, it can take time to update.

And if can, you should fill a long form as well for this cases.

refer link : Account suspension due to violation of Terms & Conditions : https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended?rd=1

Regards,

Anna Nguyen

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
You might have other violations which have to be fixed
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’