AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Good day All, this is my second request for a refund.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi , this is my second request for a refund.

I will be greatfull if this could be actioned at your earliest convenience.

Thank you 

John 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author John V
September 2015

Re: Good day All, this is my second request for a refund.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi John,

Please be kindly advised that you have posted in an open forum which is not the proper way for you to ask for a refund. You are requested to follow the steps in the help page linked-to below.

*** Requesting refunds

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8440?hl=en

In case you have done so earlier without success please avail yourself of the Contact AdWords link in the top right corner of this sheet. That way you'll reach Google employees who can have a look at your AdWords account.

Best,

Lakatos

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author John V
September 2015

Re: Good day All, this is my second request for a refund.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi John,

Please be kindly advised that you have posted in an open forum which is not the proper way for you to ask for a refund. You are requested to follow the steps in the help page linked-to below.

*** Requesting refunds

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8440?hl=en

In case you have done so earlier without success please avail yourself of the Contact AdWords link in the top right corner of this sheet. That way you'll reach Google employees who can have a look at your AdWords account.

Best,

Lakatos