AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Getting copy of invoices each month, past and future

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My husband set our company up as a Google Apps reseller.  This is the most horrific company to deal with, impossible actually.  As a result of the non-existent customer service and poor interface to find what you are looking for, we now have 3 accounts.  I see the monthly charge(s) coming off of our credit card each month, but I don't get copies of the invoice(s) to determine who the billing is for.  As a business I MUST have a copy of an invoice each month corresponding to the charge on our VISA.  My husband recently just changed it so that I would be the person who gets notified each month.  But I have 4 invoices I need to get copies of, and God only knows which account they are under.  Is this whole bloody company a bunch of robots or do people with voices actually work there.  I have wasted hours trying to figure this out and HATE GOOGLE!!!!  If anyone can help me, I would really appreciate it!   

Re: Getting copy of invoices each month, past and future

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Dee S,

Sorry to hear this story, i only have experience with adwords and adsense, no google apps reselling but I found these instructions for you, maybe it helps 

http://support.google.com/a/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=142349