AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Getting copy of invoices each month, past and future

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My husband set our company up as a Google Apps reseller.  This is the most horrific company to deal with, impossible actually.  As a result of the non-existent customer service and poor interface to find what you are looking for, we now have 3 accounts.  I see the monthly charge(s) coming off of our credit card each month, but I don't get copies of the invoice(s) to determine who the billing is for.  As a business I MUST have a copy of an invoice each month corresponding to the charge on our VISA.  My husband recently just changed it so that I would be the person who gets notified each month.  But I have 4 invoices I need to get copies of, and God only knows which account they are under.  Is this whole bloody company a bunch of robots or do people with voices actually work there.  I have wasted hours trying to figure this out and HATE GOOGLE!!!!  If anyone can help me, I would really appreciate it!   

Re: Getting copy of invoices each month, past and future

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Dee S,

Sorry to hear this story, i only have experience with adwords and adsense, no google apps reselling but I found these instructions for you, maybe it helps 

http://support.google.com/a/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=142349