AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Getting an Invoice?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

this may be a repeat question but i have gone through the help section for getting an invoice. It is mentioned that post getting in to the My Account tab, there will be an option of 'Invoice' on the left hand side.

In my account, i have not been able to place such an option.

I have been using adwords for more than 2months, payment being made manually through internet banking and i need all the past and future invoices for accounting pupose.

Kindly help?

Thanks

Sumit

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Getting an Invoice?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello sum_ana;

On your " my billing tab" (not my account), at the month you were charged -  don't you see a link for an invoice ?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello

No, Sorry, i have seen again, could not find any invoice link even in the My Billing Section.

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hey sum_ana,

You'll have an invoie in the "Billing" tab only if you had a transaction LAST MONTH.
Are you sure you did pay to Google in June ?
Cheers,
Asaf
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Ita Google Employee
Google Employee
# 5
Ita Google Employee
Google Employee

Hi Sumit, 

We've had a few issues with Advertisers not seeing detail on the Billing tab with older versions of different browsers. It might be a good idea to ensure that you are using the most up to date version of your browser, try clearning your cache and cookie or try a different browser. 

Once that's done, log into AdWords, click Billing and on the page that loads next to the line that will read 1 Jun 2012 - 30 Jun 2012 (Invoice xxxxx) that invoice bumber will be clickable for you. If you advertised in May you should see the same for the line 1 May 2012 - 31 May 2012 (Invoice xxxxx). At the start of August, you'll see the same for July. If you don't see these months - what's your date range in the top right corner? Try change it to 'last 3 months'. 

I hope this helps. 

Sincerely, 

Ita

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
no invoice, nothing, I spent the last 20 mn to find an invoice, the only thing I see it is a link "montlhy invoice" with the invoice number, when I click my browser open a window with the invoice, but I would like to download the invoice.

Getting an Invoice?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm running into the same issue and its driving me nuts. Nowhere in my billing section is there anything that says "Invoices". I can see all the transactions no problem. 

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’