AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Getting Continuous Error" Please help me as quickly as possible

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I was using my google adwords from last one week fine,but all of sudden today i tried to make the payment its showing me a continuous error "There was an error. Please try again later.".I am based in india so i was using netbanking ,so getting this error ,so i think to add my credit card i added it as well ,though they verified the card,but still the payment is not going through.I have contacted support ,i got a response  that your account has beed compromised.But i dont think so my account got hacked or any unauthorised payment occur there.All payments are done through me ,this was i am loosing the buisness .I have refilled the form but it seems like its an google error anyone knows about please let me know how to resolve it.

Below is the screenshot of the errorScreen Shot 2016-01-28 at 12.11.05 am.png

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Getting Continuous Error" Please help me as quickly as possib

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Sahil,

Thanks for posting to the Community. We don't have access to your account or any account-specific details here in the AdWords Community, so if the Google AdWords team or an email from Google has told you that your account was compromised, you should continue to work with AdWords support on a resolution.

If it were a general error without the notice about your account, I would recommend clearing your cache and cookies, or trying on a different browser. But this seems like it may be a larger issue having to do with the status of your account.

Let me know if you have any additional questions,
Cassie

Cassie