AdWords
3K members online now
3K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

GOOGLE *SVCSAPPS_R CC@GOOGLE.COM

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello

Please, how do I opt out of the Google App monthly charges.

My email:  info@spotclean.org

Thank you

Simon Obi

1 Expert replyverified_user

GOOGLE *SVCSAPPS_R CC@GOOGLE.COM

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Simon,

This help community is exclusively for the AdWords platform. The charges and your help inquiry are not AdWords related. 

The charges are for Google Apps, not AdWords.

Do you use Google apps? Have you set up a Google G Suite account?

You will want to cancel the subscriptions, which would end the charges. 

You would also want to review all of the following to see other places you could have payment info in use:

1) Please visit your Google Account and review for further suspicious activity. There are many areas to check but it will show you where you log in locations and lots of useful info to help you determine if others are accessing your Google Account. 

2) Please read this info and use it to learn more about Google and Credit Cards. 

3) Please read this info and use it to learn more about Google Chrome and autofill, which if your computer does not use proper security countermeasures could lead to a bad website you visit using to steal your personal info. 

4) Please review Google Payments

Please note: this is a public help forum and it was instructed not to post your email address to protect your privacy & security. It is further advised that you edit your post and remove it. 

Kind Regards,

James