AdWords
6.9K members online now
6.9K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

GOOGLE *SVCSAPPS_CDMTR ( 7311-7311-AGENC.PUBLICIDAD/GESTORIA/SERVICIO)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Why has my credit card been charged for GOOGLE *SVCSAPPS_CDMTR ( 7311-7311-AGENC.PUBLICIDAD/GESTORIA/SERVICIO)? How can I be reimbursed? I have never bought whatever that is.

Thank you.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: GOOGLE *SVCSAPPS_CDMTR ( 7311-7311-AGENC.PUBLICIDAD/GESTORIA/SERVI

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi there,

This text translates to 'Advertising Service' in Spanish and mostly refers to charges towards Google Apps. Have you signed up with your credit card to use any of Google's services or have an AdWords account? Can you check your CC statement if there are any similar charges in the past? If you're sure this is an unauthorized charge, you can request an explanation from Google. Please follow this article for details on AdWords charges and next steps.

Hope that helps!

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you. I was charged for the annual renewal of my domain with google apps. Then, I've been charged the same amount in October. It's definitely an unauthorised charge. I'll have a look into your article. I'm about to close down my domain Smiley Sad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
OK, thanks again for your reply. I have checked all charges on my credit card as you advised me to do and I've realized that although google apps sent me notice in September, it didn't charge my card until now.
Anyway, what I find annoying is that Google has no email address for queries.
Have a nice day!
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Conchita D
September 2015

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star

Glad I could help!

Here's the Google Apps help center, in case you need help in future. You can find the Apps product forum to the top right corner of that page.

Cheers,

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar