AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

GOOGLE ADWORD REFUND - CREDIT CARD

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, on march I open an account with you. After doing all the steps you asked, I gave my credit card information so the charge could be completed.

The first charge was done on march 22nd and I received and email saying that the credit card and the account had some problems.

Then I open another account on march 24th with a different credit card and the charge was done again. After that I received the same confirmation mail (the account and the credit card were not ok)

The problem, is that both charges are on my credit card invoices and the person from google adwords that I spoke to, told me that I will be receiving both refunds in 2 weeks. It has been passed 3 weeks already and I have not had any response from you, and I really need to have the refund because that money was not used. 

This are the register numbers that I received when I sen my complaint.

4-6979000016742

1-8540000017095

Thanks a lot!

1 Expert replyverified_user

GOOGLE ADWORD REFUND - CREDIT CARD

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @Shadya C;

Refunds and billing issues require an access to the account  which we don't have.

Please contact support and ask to follow up on the case.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’