AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Free Google Listing

C C
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
C C
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I had a free listing before signing up for Adwords. This cost me rather a lot for little overall reward. I therefore cancelled this before any further money disappeared from my account. In the process, I seem to have lost the little red dot on the google map which was there prior to the upgrade in service. I want to know how to return to this position? In addition, I understood that I was to have a free £75 worth of Adwords on subscription of £25. This does not appear to have materialised. Perhaps you could help   

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Free Google Listing

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hey CC, 

You will want to make sure you're set up on Google+ Local in order to show on Google Maps. In order to do this you will have to go through the verification process.

In response to your question about the £75 AdWords credit, this will only appear in your billing tab as a credit once you have spent the £25 you added once you redeemed the coupon. Let me know if you have already redeemed the coupon and spent the £25 and I will see if one of our support team can look into this for you. 

Hannah