AdWords
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Fraudulent charges

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
$3.49 PURCHASE GOOGLE *SVCSAPP CC@GOOGlE.COMCOMCAUS

appeared on my online bank statement. I'm not using Adwords and I need to know how to get a refund.

BTW, I read the other post of similar random charge, but mine isn't a new account.

What are you doing, Google?
2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
October 2015

Re: Fraudulent charges

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Belinda,

This looks like a Google Apps charge, not Google Adwords. Do you pay for your own domain within Gmail?

Please see threads here and here for past resolutions.

Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi
I was charged 7,83 eur And 1 eur of out Europe fee for Google svcsapp ccàg, but i didnt buy anything. Could you please investigate And refund me. Best regards

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager

Hi Kit,

Thanks for posting to the Community. We do not have access to your account from this forum, so we cannot investigate this on your behalf. However, the scvsapps charge is not an AdWords charge. This is usually a charge from Google Apps for Work or a domain registration. You can read more about the specifics and next steps here.

Hope this helps,
Cassie

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
This older thread covering non-AdWords related charges has been closed to new replies.

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this the subject of charges related to AdWords accounts, please start a new thread with a descriptive subject line, and post a clear, specific and detailed question.

This will improve the visibility of your question as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

Thank you.