AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Facebook is faster than Google Adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yesterday we signup and create new Campaign for our website with Google Adwords and Facebook. Facebook review our add and approve it with in an hour but more than 30 hour but still my adds are not showing at Google network.

After waiting 1 day we contact with Adwords team via email but no responce. Im Thai and I live in Bangladesh for my Job. I mention on my email that and told them do i have to send any documents ex. Photo ID, Credit Card's scan copy and Credit card authorization form ? Because my billing address and the IP address didn't match. Still waiting for responce from Google, i don't know they will responce or not.

Google should speedup their Veryfication process.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Bilbo (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Facebook is faster than Google Adwords

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Prasit,

I understand your frustrations but I think it's important to understand that account reviews are not an attack on you personally.  There is an underlying concept of protection of the user experience with Google and they are steadfast in their approach to this and all advertising policies.  You may have a perfect account/website and perhaps you'll find that there is absolutely nothing wrong with your account, but you could also be on the flip side of that and it could be something very simple that has caused a delay. 

Some new accounts are approved almost immediately as they pass a scan and no 'potential' problems are found.  Other times, something triggers the need for further review.  Just so you know, accounts that have been up and running for lengthy periods of time are often shut down for review.  You're definitely not alone here. Ultimately, these reviews are for your protection and the protection of the end user of Google's services.

Perhaps these other sites you mention place less stock in their policies but Google definitely does not.  I see waiting a couple of days for a review as a decent trade off for the product that is delivered in the end. Speed in approval is not a direct reflection of quality. 

As Asaf mentioned, I bet you'll find in very short time, that your account will complete the review process and your ads will begin serving to your targeted audience.  Hang in there.

My couple cents...

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey Prasit,

You can call Google's toll-free phone support - http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1385067

Cheers,

Asaf

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your suggestion but answer is same ! " your account is currently under review and an investigation is underway. We periodically review accounts for security purposes and to verify billing information. We'll send you an update after the investigation is complete  "

your account is currently under review

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey again,

As far as I know - more than 90% of Google AdWords new campaigns are "online" within less than an hour...

I guess you're in 9% that will get online in the first 72 hours, just a little bit more patient - I promise you its worth it Smiley Very Happy

Cheers,

Asaf

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

May be but Facebook complite their review with in an hour and Bing complite their review with in 18 hour, all of our adds are running there. But Google stil.........

Google should be first not last Smiley Sad

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Bilbo (Google Employee)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Prasit,

I understand your frustrations but I think it's important to understand that account reviews are not an attack on you personally.  There is an underlying concept of protection of the user experience with Google and they are steadfast in their approach to this and all advertising policies.  You may have a perfect account/website and perhaps you'll find that there is absolutely nothing wrong with your account, but you could also be on the flip side of that and it could be something very simple that has caused a delay. 

Some new accounts are approved almost immediately as they pass a scan and no 'potential' problems are found.  Other times, something triggers the need for further review.  Just so you know, accounts that have been up and running for lengthy periods of time are often shut down for review.  You're definitely not alone here. Ultimately, these reviews are for your protection and the protection of the end user of Google's services.

Perhaps these other sites you mention place less stock in their policies but Google definitely does not.  I see waiting a couple of days for a review as a decent trade off for the product that is delivered in the end. Speed in approval is not a direct reflection of quality. 

As Asaf mentioned, I bet you'll find in very short time, that your account will complete the review process and your ads will begin serving to your targeted audience.  Hang in there.

My couple cents...

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

yes i understand but my question is How Facebook and Bing complete their review with in short time? Is that means Google doesn't have enough man power/ employer and thats why it takes quite longer !

I'm sorry for my bad English Smiley Sad

Re: Please un-suspend my account!!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭