AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

FINAL DEMAND Google AdWords Overdue Account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Everyone,

I keep receiving this email from someone called Cheryl Fuller and I'd like to know if anyone has any thoughts about this?

FINAL DEMAND

Google AdWords Overdue Account

USD $$$$

Google Customer ID: 000000000

Dear Advertiser,

Please be advised that should your debt remain outstanding as of Friday 7th July 2017, our client will be advised to pursue Legal Proceedings for the recovery of this debt where you will be liable to pay interest and court fees.

Without further delay, remit full settlement via your Google AdWords account.

Update the payment method:

1. Sign in to your AdWords account at http://adwords.google.com using the registered email address: user@gmail.com
  2. Click the gear icon
  3. Select Billing and Payments
  4. Select Payment Methods (located left hand side) and update the details to be listed on the account.

Once you have updated your form of payment, your advertising campaigns will be reactivated.

Should you wish to discuss your account, please contact this office immediately.

If you have recently settled the above account, then please disregard this notification.

Yours Faithfully,

Cheryl Fuller

Collections Manager | Access Credit Management Ltd

UK Freephone 0800 694 0484 | T. +44 114 2499970 | F. +44 114 2499972

collect@accesscm.co.uk | http://accesscm.co.uk

Registered Office: Access Credit Management Ltd | G1 & G2, 18 Darnall Road, Darnall Sheffield, S9 5AA

This company is a member of the International Association of Credit and Collection Professionals.   

VAT No. GB 763 5605 19 | Company No. 3937357

And before that, I was receiving this email:

Google AdWords Underpayment

USD $$$

Customer ID: 000000000

Dear Advertiser,

I am writing to respectfully advise that you have an outstanding balance of USD $$$$ showing on your Google AdWords account, as detailed above.                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

This notice has been sent by Google AdWords’ credit management partner, Access Credit Management Ltd. 

As a highly valued client of Google it is imperative that you simply re-enter your payment details, even if they have not changed, by logging into your Google AdWords account in order to remit direct to Google your outstanding financial liability.

Update the payment method:

1. Sign in to your AdWords account at https://adwords.google.com using the registered email address: user@gmail.com
  2. Click the gear icon
  3. Select Billing and Payments
  4. Select Payment Methods (located left hand side) and update the details to be listed on the account.

Please ensure that your payment preferences are correct in order to reactivate your Google AdWords account and secure further sales enquiries from the World’s leading search engine. Once you have updated your form of payment, your advertising campaigns will be reactivated.

If you have any doubts about the credibility of this email please refer to the Google AdWords support service via the online AdWords Help Centre.

If you have recently settled the above account, then I thank you and wish you further success with your AdWords Campaigns.

Yours Faithfully,

Cheryl Fuller

Collections Manager | Access Credit Management Ltd

UK Freephone 0800 694 0484 | T. +44 114 2499970 | F. +44 114 2499972

collect@accesscm.co.uk | http://accesscm.co.uk

Registered Office: Access Credit Management Ltd | G1 & G2, 18 Darnall Road, Darnall Sheffield, S9 5AA

This company is a member of the International Association of Credit and Collection Professionals.   

VAT No. GB 763 5605 19 | Company No. 3937357

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RobSkelton (Rising Star)
June

Re: FINAL DEMAND Google AdWords Overdue Account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @The P,

Only you would know if you owe money to Google for AdWords Advertising. 

• Does Google assign outstanding accounts to collection agencies? Yes. 
  •  Does the account owner legally own the money to Google? Yes. 
  •  If I set the account up for a client, do I owe the amount? Yes, if you created it and it is in your name. 

What should I do to clear up this issue? Log into your AdWords account and click on Billing & Payments and submit any amount due... right away. Having this go against you affect your credit rating for many years.

Please note that you do not have to interact with the collection company at all. I would never trust the links in any email... so I would not contact them if this was me. I would use my own links and go to Google AdWords and log in and see what billing shows I owe. I would then pay it and work with my client to be reimbursed. If it is my account, it is my responsibility.... plain and simply. If I do not want the responsibility, I would have the client create the account and set up billing... and I would be added on to manage the account. Whoever creates it has to agree to the terms and conditions and they state the legal terms attached, such as owing any amounts due with performance. It's no different than getting your car washed or lawn cut or a medical treatment... services rendered and money owed. 

Kind Regards,

James