AdWords
434 members online now
434 members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Executives making fool for the usages of first time promocode

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

First executive told me increase your budget, you will not have to pay for the increases portion it will be compensated against the cashbck. One more executive confirmed the same after 1 month but today i got a transaction for the remainined amount even after having the cashback in the account. Now third executive is telling that the cash back is for future use!!!! I am surpised with such statements.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Executives making fool for the usages of first time promocode

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Kapil,

I am wondering on what your post may be about. You had that experience with your AdWords account? Who is an *executive* in your language? Someone at Google's Customer Service or one of your bosses at your place of work?
Regarding the promo code: what was the original promise printed on it?

Best,
Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am an individual and started this Addword for my own business.
The executive means the customer Care of the Addword team.
They asked me to increase my budget and assured that the cashback will be
used against the increased amount but later on i got to know that the cash
back can be used for further promotions only. Even non of them told me
about the the taxes part which are charged over and above the invoice.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Kapil,

Now I see. I am sorry you have had poor experience with the promo code.

You see whenever you happen to judge people you need to ask both parties first. However, I evidently can't identify and ask the Google Reps you spoke to for which reason am unable to comment on the story. In such cases I usually adhere to what is printed on paper and put less emphasis on verbal communication which is really volatile unless you tape it.

The reps are not required to care for taxes in your jurisdiction. That's because they are not trained on taxation even if they reside in the country where you do.

Best,
Lakatos