AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Everyone can bill me but not you

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So I'm trying to add money to my accoutn but nothing works. I use my card for eavry service online that i use without a problem. Only you have one.

I'm getting anoyed and starting to look for other solution for advertising.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Everyone can bill me but not you

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi David,

Are you getting any sort of error message while adding the CC details or what?

Which country are you advertising for and which payment method are you trying to add?

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I'm getting a error saint the error is unknown.

1. I'm not advertising, i can't do that because there is no money on my account.
2. Card

I use this cards to literary pay everything on-line and it works without a problem - monthly recurring payment are working etc. So, to be clear - the card is good and it is working. This is the first time that i have encountered a problem.

Since you won't fix this - i know how you work. I already found an alternative. Sorry but there is zero tolerance for you to have something wrong on a site. This service is the only thing that pays your bills at Google and should work flawlessly.

Best.

Top Contributor Alumni
# 4
Top Contributor Alumni

With hundreds of thousands of advertisers using a service, it's natural that some will occasionally find 'glitches' in performance. 

If you've decided to give up and use a different service instead of working through the problem, that is your choice. Best of luck!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*