AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Euler Hermes UMA, INC. ? Phishing Scam ? Has actual Google Ad Words account #.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This discussion is a continutation of a prior thread from the "Old" or "former" Google Ad Words Community Forum.

It appears there is a scam phising artist claiming to be an agent of Euler Hermes UMA, INC.

What is especially disconcerting is that the scam artist has the actual Google Ad Words account # as a reference.

Goggle has confirmed that my account is fine.  However, Google cannot explain to me or the Washington State Attorney General's office  how a valid Google Ad Words account number is in the possession of a scam artist.  Google's silence and lack of concern is unprofeesional.

In the "former" community forum there were numerous similar complaints.

Leo G Henton

Seattle, WA 98118

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Hi Leo,   No matter how sorry I am about your experience...

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Leo,

No matter how sorry I am about your experience I need to say that no one in this forum is able to check out your AdWords account which translates we're unable help you directly. Reading between your lines I suppose you have already contacted Google and got a reply which you find unsatisfactory.

Under the above circumstances the most efficient way for you seems to be this one. You're advised to raise a Customer Service related complaint dealing with one or more of these topics:

• Misleading or irrelevant answers
  • Inappropriate service interactions
  • Google internal processes

Please complete the form linked-to below and attach any relevant documents you may have.

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/request.py?contact_type=aw_complaint

Check the AdWords Customer Service radio button at the bottom of the page, please.

Best,

Lakatos

typically speaking, the company in question is reputable...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

typically speaking, the company in question is reputable - perhaps there is a mixup on the Adwords end. Contacting the company could clear things up relatively quickly.