AdWords
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Euler Hermes UMA, INC. ? Phishing Scam ? Has actual Google Ad Words account #.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This discussion is a continutation of a prior thread from the "Old" or "former" Google Ad Words Community Forum.

It appears there is a scam phising artist claiming to be an agent of Euler Hermes UMA, INC.

What is especially disconcerting is that the scam artist has the actual Google Ad Words account # as a reference.

Goggle has confirmed that my account is fine.  However, Google cannot explain to me or the Washington State Attorney General's office  how a valid Google Ad Words account number is in the possession of a scam artist.  Google's silence and lack of concern is unprofeesional.

In the "former" community forum there were numerous similar complaints.

Leo G Henton

Seattle, WA 98118

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Hi Leo,   No matter how sorry I am about your experience...

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Leo,

No matter how sorry I am about your experience I need to say that no one in this forum is able to check out your AdWords account which translates we're unable help you directly. Reading between your lines I suppose you have already contacted Google and got a reply which you find unsatisfactory.

Under the above circumstances the most efficient way for you seems to be this one. You're advised to raise a Customer Service related complaint dealing with one or more of these topics:

• Misleading or irrelevant answers
  • Inappropriate service interactions
  • Google internal processes

Please complete the form linked-to below and attach any relevant documents you may have.

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/request.py?contact_type=aw_complaint

Check the AdWords Customer Service radio button at the bottom of the page, please.

Best,

Lakatos

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Hi Leo,   No matter how sorry I am about your experience...

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Leo,

No matter how sorry I am about your experience I need to say that no one in this forum is able to check out your AdWords account which translates we're unable help you directly. Reading between your lines I suppose you have already contacted Google and got a reply which you find unsatisfactory.

Under the above circumstances the most efficient way for you seems to be this one. You're advised to raise a Customer Service related complaint dealing with one or more of these topics:

• Misleading or irrelevant answers
  • Inappropriate service interactions
  • Google internal processes

Please complete the form linked-to below and attach any relevant documents you may have.

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/request.py?contact_type=aw_complaint

Check the AdWords Customer Service radio button at the bottom of the page, please.

Best,

Lakatos

typically speaking, the company in question is reputable...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

typically speaking, the company in question is reputable - perhaps there is a mixup on the Adwords end. Contacting the company could clear things up relatively quickly.