AdWords
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Error re-adding Bank Account

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I added a bussiness bank account in early this month. There was something wrong with the account that I removed the account in adwords.

Now I'm sure the account is ok, but when I re-add the account at billing, it shows the error message:

Bank account information is invalid. Please confirm with your bank.

Double checked account details are all correct, I get the same error from my another account too.

How do I fix that.

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Error re-adding Bank Account

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Wu,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having this issue. I would recommend having a read through this thread from an advertiser who had a similar question. In their case, the issue was that the billing address for the bank account was not the same as the company information entered in the billing profile, and this caused an error. Is that the case in your account as well?

Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Cassie
I googled that thread but it did't help. Am I blocked to add that bank account due to I tried too much to add that bank account.

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager

Hi Wu,

I'm sorry to hear that didn't solve the issue. In that case, I would recommend getting in touch with your local AdWords support team via phone, email or chat so that they can look into the issue and your specific account for you.

Cassie