AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Error: "billing information could not be verified"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

We have a reletively new account. When I logged in a couple days ago I saw the below message:

"Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified."."

Is there a place I can send a copy of our credit card, photo ID....etc to assist with the billing verification process?

Thanks,

Cary

Re: Error: "billing information could not be verified"

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi carylorn,

You should have got an email communication from the AdWords Support team. Can you please check your mailbox?
Zee
G+

Re: Error: "billing information could not be verified"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Zee,

I think I found the email you're referring to. I figured it was a canned auto-reply, since it didn't contain any detail.

The email says I violated Google's terms and conditions. Is there someone at Google I can talk to? My brother in law helped me setup the web site, account and advertisements. He said I should call and talk to someone in billing or support.

Thanks,

Cary