AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Error on reference number

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When I press the reference nr for the payment I am supposed to pay I get this only: An error has occurred. Nothing more happens. It has been like this for several days now. I have tried to contact google 2-3 times but get no reply. Soon the money on the account is gone. Strange that Google doesn't want to help me pay.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Error on reference number

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Anyone has the same problem? It has been like this for several days. I have like one dollar left on the account now.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

ottoangel,

Seeing what we can do for you hang tight!

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

OK while we try to get someone to help you more personally can you try the following?

Can you try to dump your cache and cookes and reloa the billing page?

Also have you tried another browser?

Let us know if that works or not.

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I tried what you suggested but it didn't work.

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 6
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi ottoangel, 

I've checked with the support team and they confirmed they can check if you generated any reference number. Could you please call them and ask them to give you one of the numbers if they can see them. 

Best,

Zee

Zee
G+

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I can see the five ref. nr. I created. Do they have an email adress that I can contact them on?

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 8
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi ottoangel, 

Yes, you can call them and ask them to investigate what's the issue with your account. No need to email them. 

Zee

Zee
G+

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I don't have time to sit on the phone with them. It's easier to email, they can check things out then get back to me. Do you have an email adress to the support team?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

If you want to contact them by e-mail, you'll have to use this contact form, and it's best to do it while logged in to your AdWords account, so your e-mail gets tied to the account belonging to you.

https://support.google.com/adwords/bin/request.py?display=categories

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.