AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Error - Performance statistics are only available for the past 90 days

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

I am trying to rectify my accounts for the month of Nov. 2014 and I get the error on the MCC page "Performance statistics are only available for the past 90 days".

This is from checking on the on the MCC level, why is there a 90 day limit on the data?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Matt M
September 2015

Re: Error - Performance statistics are only available for the past 90

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Matt,

The 90 day limit is likely due the server resource overhead required to query aggregate data across possibly hundreds of MCC child accounts. The MCC reporting view is a convenient way for account managers to view recent performance data across client accounts. And then performance data for any period could be accessed when viewing stats for a specific client account.

We built free software to get AdWords report data easily across MCC client accounts for export into a single Excel file. Basically a profile is set up for each client (from select box at top of application). Then run any report from the reporting tool or report history bulk reporting tool. When you export, all report tabs will be exported to a single file.It might take a few minutes to set up but then routine reporting for internal analysis becomes much faster and easier.

Bejan A.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Matt M
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Matt,

The 90 day limit is likely due the server resource overhead required to query aggregate data across possibly hundreds of MCC child accounts. The MCC reporting view is a convenient way for account managers to view recent performance data across client accounts. And then performance data for any period could be accessed when viewing stats for a specific client account.

We built free software to get AdWords report data easily across MCC client accounts for export into a single Excel file. Basically a profile is set up for each client (from select box at top of application). Then run any report from the reporting tool or report history bulk reporting tool. When you export, all report tabs will be exported to a single file.It might take a few minutes to set up but then routine reporting for internal analysis becomes much faster and easier.

Bejan A.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Interesting, thank you for the response Bejan.