AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Entering Billing Information

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My add won't run because billing information isn't set up. I am setting up Billing Information for the first time. I enter country information click on continue and next screen comes up blank/white. How long do I wait or do I give up? The billing tab doesn't have the third option for payment methods. Any ideas?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Entering Billing Information

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Try to refresh the screen...

It is recommended to use AdWords UI (user interface) with Chrome: more compatibility, the lesser the bugs...

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Jun
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Jun
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

We ran into this issue recently when trying to help a client setup their account.  Actually chrome was the cultprit, and funny enough it worked on IE.  Try setting up your billing with a different browser than the one you are currently using and see if it helps.

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 4
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nambourtraders

Please check first that you use the latest version for your OS as well the latest version of your website browser. You can also try to clear your cache and cookies

For up to date issues, you can follow "Known issues" page in the AdWords Help Center. This page allows you to report if you have any of the listed issues. 

Best,

Zee

Zee
G+