AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Entered billing info and transaction successful yet 'billing information is missing'

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have just started a new campaign. I have entered my credit card info and made a transation. The payment was successul and the credits are listed in the billing summary. The credit card is marked as primary payment method. 

Yet when I go to campaigns, I get 'This account isn't active because its billing information is missing.' My ads are not running. When I click on 'enter billing info now', it goes to the billing summary and shows the correct info is already entered.

I have also tried to change from automatic to manual and it just says 'An error has occurred.Dismiss'.

So my ads arent running because I haven't entered my billing info, which I have done. In fact, I have made a successull transaction and have credits. Thinking that maybe these are 'manual billing credits', I want to switch to manual billing to start the campaign using the credits, but I cannot do this.

An advice as to what I can do to get my account running?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Entered billing info and transaction successful yet 'billing information is missing'

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello gabbaa; welcome;
I understand your frustration and disappointment. However, billing /payment issues are account specifics. Since we do not have access to the account we cannot help with that.

Please contact your local Google customer service. (See contact details below):
http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=8206

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’