AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Entered billing info and transaction successful yet "billing information is missing."

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have just started a new campaign. I have entered my credit card info and made a transation. The payment was successul and the credits are listed in the billing summary. The credit card is marked as primary payment method. 

Yet when I go to campaigns, I get 'This account isn't active because its billing information is missing.' My ads are not running. When I click on 'enter billing info now', it goes to the billing summary and shows the correct info is already entered.

I have also tried to change from automatic to manual and it just says 'An error has occurred.Dismiss'.

So my ads arent running because I haven't entered my billing info, which I have done. In fact, I have made a successull transaction and have credits. Thinking that maybe these are 'manual billing credits', I want to switch to manual billing to start the campaign using the credits, but I cannot do this.

An advice as to what I can do to get my account running?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Entered billing info and transaction successful yet "billing information is missing.&am

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

I'm not exactly sure what has happened here but we cannot access your account to investigate.  Your best course of action would be to contact AdWords Support directly and see what they can suggest.

Good Luck!

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Entered billing info and transaction successful yet "billing information is missing.&am

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

I'm not exactly sure what has happened here but we cannot access your account to investigate.  Your best course of action would be to contact AdWords Support directly and see what they can suggest.

Good Luck!

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ok thanks. Ya something funny going on. Its MCC

Re: Entered billing info and transaction successful yet "bill

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Did you find out the problem? The same thing happened for me. I thought it was my cc information so I re-entered it, and still got the message. I think ill call support tomorrow.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I got the same problem did you figure it out? If so let us know. Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Same problem here. Do you think it might be because it is not a week day? Of course, can't call on the weekend, only Monday through Friday.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Just give it sometime they have to review your video.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I'm happy to see early Monday morning I had a reply, the site went active, and my promotion code was back and accepted.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yep. Just joined up, same issue. Now I guess there's a new page though so it must be a glitch