AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Entered a promotional code but it didn't verify it's details

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I entered a promotional code and although it confirmed I had entered one, it did not confirm it's terms. My one.com account said that if I pay £25 to my adwords account, it will give me £75 adwords credit. AdWords should have stated this so that I feel confident in putting £25 on my account. At the moment I feel unsure whether or not it will instantly update to £75 

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Entered a promotional code but it didn't verify it's details

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Promotional codes are typically for new advertisers with new accounts. If you meet the criteria and fulfill the requirement mentioned in the offer for examplae spend £25, you'll surely then see the £75 credit appear in your account within 5 business days.

To read more about promotional code go through https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/142741?rd=1

Thanks!

Anand Vishwakarma

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Promotional codes are typically for new advertisers with new accounts. If you meet the criteria and fulfill the requirement mentioned in the offer for examplae spend £25, you'll surely then see the £75 credit appear in your account within 5 business days.

To read more about promotional code go through https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/142741?rd=1

Thanks!

Anand Vishwakarma

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

A quick addition: by saying "spend $25" - it means getting clicks of total $25 or more; not depositing $25 into the account

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’