AdWords
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Effect of Bidding & Budget Changes?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi guys please suggest an appropriate answer for this question: 

Given four search campaigns that run out of daily budget three can likely benefit from bidding or budget changes which is most likely considered effectively as is:

• Branding campaign with set marketing budget prioritizing more clicks over current ad position
  • Unprofitable campaign planning to scale up exposure if profitability can be achieved.
  • Profitable campaign missing additional profitable conversions which budget limit exposure
  • Branding campaign with set marketing budget prioritizing current ad positions over more clicks
2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Effect of Bidding & Budget Changes?

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Is this an Adwords exam question?
** I´am learning Adwords and find it very interesting.
** Ik ben Adwords aan het leren en vind het erg boeiend.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
It's going to take while for us to answer all the exam questions.... and it could be considered cheating.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello;
The posting guidelines of this community prohibits posting exam questions;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 5
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi akjha,

This thread was removed by the Community Manager due to a violation of Google's universal terms of service and of the GCP exam T&C. 

Final warning: If you post one more question from the exam, I will have to remove your access from this online community.

Zee
G+