AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

ERROR: We noticed that all your campaigns and/or ad groups are currently paused or deleted.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I got a notification that the funds in my adwords account had run out. I immediately looked at it and there was stil £3.50 still in the account. However, I still added another £20.00 top-up, a few minutes later I decided to add another £20.00 to the account.

Within a few minutes another error came up:

None of your ads are running. 

"We noticed that all your campaigns and/or ad groups are currently paused or deleted."

So I looked at my campaigns (all four of them) Two, I had paused some months ago, remained paused. and two, which are still enabled. (Green)  -  Nothing changed - nothing paused. I have even gone through all the keywords in each campaign and none are paused.

This happened several hours ago and I have tried logging out, and in, - but nothing changed! This happened early Sunday morning ans it is now evening. The problem remains! I have even tried using a different browser to see if that makes any difference - but nothing.

Can anyone help?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jangir
September 2015

Re: ERROR: We noticed that all your campaigns and/or ad groups are currently paused or deleted.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Unfortunately no one will be available till 9am (Pacific Time), on Monday ....

View solution in original post

Re: ERROR: We noticed that all your campaigns and/or ad groups are currently paused or deleted.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Jangir,

It seems that posters in this forum can't help you. Reason is that we don't have acces to your AdWords account. Therefore you're advised to contact AdWords directly via the Contact AdWords button in the top right corner of this page.

Best,

Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for your reply -
I have contacted them - but I have lost one day's business! It seems they are shut for Sundays!
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jangir
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Unfortunately no one will be available till 9am (Pacific Time), on Monday ....