AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Downloading Invoices

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

We currently use the GoogleAdwords service and pay on an automatic basis.

I am trying to locate and download the invoices for these payments but I am unable to find them. I have looked at other queries on the forum but the answers don't seem to help my query.

When I go to the gear icon > billing & payments I am given 4 options down the left of my screen:
Transactions
Payment Methods
Settings
Billing Transfers.

I note that on transactions there is no invoice option only the payment receipt and campaign activity.

How can I get the invoices to download?

Thanks

Tonei

Re: Downloading Invoices

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello!

Same problem here.. Nobody can help us? Smiley Sad 

Best regards!

Downloading Invoices

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Lucian,

I have just spoken with Customer Services and resolved our issue so hopefully the following helps you also.

Go to the gear icon (top right) and select billing & payments
Select the Transactions option under Summary
Once you can see all transactions amend the middle drop down field from All Transactions to Payments
You should be able to see a Documents line under the date range with an downwards arrow. If you click this it should bring up and allow you to download the month end summary invoice.

Hope this helps!

Tonei