AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Don't understand "Total Cost"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I do not understand how the billing works in adwords fo my video campaigns.  I am advertising my youtube videos and i set my daily budget to $2.00, I just started the service about 2 weeks ago.  I have my account set up for manual payments as well.  For my video campaign, the total cost column reached $289.  Is this the price that i have to pay for my ads, or just something else.  Please help!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Don't understand "Total Cost"

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello gasper21893;

If you set your daily budget to 2 dollars per day, your overall payment, per month should not exceed roughly 30*2. (To be precise:  30.4*2,  where 30.4 is  the average number of days in a month).

If you are charged more; check your settings, or the duration your campaign has been running. Google does not exceed the monthly budget!

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’