AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Does google accept credit cards or aCH for payment of business invoices ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Our company processes payments for many companies across the U S that use google. This particular customer is Lyft. If they want to pay their invoices by Mastercard or ACH, can they do so electronically, i.e. through an email?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Does google accept credit cards or aCH for payment of business invoices ?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Stephanie D,

Google AdWords is an advertising platform which requires payments be made through the AdWords account billing dashboard. They accept credit cards and payments from bank accounts (direct debt). 

Payment Methods for AdWords

If your question is not related to AdWords, I would not be able to provide a precise answer here. Generally, payments of any kind for any service is not accepted through an email as it is not a secure way to send or receive money. Businesses use a merchant service provider to process payments, which there are thousands all over the globe and they all have different rules and processes. Your bank accepts ACH.

Kind Regards,

James

Re: Does google accept credit cards or aCH for payment of business invoices ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I went in website and it indicated that you take a virtual card on line which is great and I'm speaking of a business perspective

Sent from my iPhone