AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Does Google provides Unlimited Clicks for a Fixed amount.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Everyone,

I got a appointment fixed from a google adwords certified partner.

They told me that they will offer me Unlimited Clicks for 5-10 Keywords for a Fixed Amount.

Frankly speaking i was on top of world when i heard about this but later that evening i thought why didn't google told me about this thing so i began searching for this kind of proposal and to my surprise i didn't find anything like that on google except some sites claming that this is yet another misleading technique of adwords partners.

So i just want to know if this statment

Unlimited Clicks for 5-10 Keywords for a Fixed Amount.

Is True or Not

and thanks in advance for your answers

3 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Does Google provides Unlimited Clicks for a Fixed amount.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

ashu, it sounds like a scam. I've never heard of such an offering from Google AdWords.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi

Google invented the PPC(pay-per-click). Meaning - no click no charge ; A click = a charge.

Don't believe to any other payment arrangement;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The offer is scam, same people call you or send an email and say are partner with google, is a SCAM.

No trust.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi ashu2982, at the risk of confusing things, I'll explain this a little differently.

As Moshe has pointed out, the typical model of Google AdWords is that you pay for each click you receive.  So, if a click costs you $1, for $100 you can get 100 clicks.  Simple.  So in theory there's no way a company can promise you "unlimited" clicks for a fixed amount because the amount spent on those clicks could, in theory, also be unlimited and the company would very soon be broke.

However, in the real world, there is always a limit on how many clicks are actually available for a particular Keyword.  For an Ad to be clicked it has to be seen, for it to be seen it has to have triggered on a Keyword you've used.  Some Keywords are searched very often but others, hardly ever (if at all).

So, if I promised you "unlimited clicks" for $500 a month, I could probably do that because what I'd do is pick 5 - 10 Keywords that I am fairly certain will not receive more than $500 worth of clicks in a month.

It's not exactly a scam, but it is certainly not a very good way to run AdWords and I've got to recommend you steer clear of this particular company.  

Simply put, AdWords should never be about "cost" anyway, it should always be about investment.  You can never really set an absolute figure for a monthly spend because if AdWords makes you a profit you should always be increasing that monthly spend until it reaches a point where it can no longer make any more and if it doesn't make you a profit you should probably stop spending altogether.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Jon

I agree with the sentiment that ppc add campaigns is an investment and that as a business owner I will always look at spend VS return on investment up to the point when the economics are no longer attractive. If only it was that simple and it was actually business owners who were thoughtfully bidding on the cost of a PPC campaign. Unfortunately this model has been corrupted by the multitude of ad words resellers who do not seek to maximise return for the business owner (the person paying for the click) but to maximise their own revenues. This means that the actual product / service being sold by the business has a disconnect from the cost per click bid rate offered because the ad words resellers could not care less how much a keyword actually costs per click be it $0.05 or $50.00 they will still bid up these keywords to get their client on the first page despite the fact that an informed business owner would very easily work out that paying upwards of $3 to $5 per click would be a woeful return on investment. So...it's not informed and thoughtful business owners that are driving up PPC rates but the ad words resellers who are supposedly acting on their clients behalf but are actually working for their own interests. Maybe businesses will wise up but a lot will waste a huge amount a lot of money trying to be seen by thier potential clients to no avail.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Its defenetly a scam.

I get a lot of these calls every month. I am so sick of them and google should do something about it like send out news letters to people telling them that there are no such things. So that this way people who use adwords and are not too familiar with the way it works are not going to fall for such schemes. Hopefully this will reduce the amount of such calls because more people are going to be educated on this issue. Because i am sick to death off this calls.

Regards, Artem 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

No Google doesn't but it can probably be done if you're good enough.

It is possible. Of course the liability would rest on the shoulders of the providers who claim to be able to accomplish this. To me it sounds like a carefully calculated expected click through forecast in combination with a thorough understanding of bid strategies.

There are lots of AdWord agencies pitching this model now and from a consumers point of view it's quite an attractive proposition. The fact is that if you knew how to disseminate and analyse the information that the AdWords tool provides sufficiently enough  you could confidently provide this service to your clients.

There's also a multitude of high end third party management platforms out there too that can perhaps forecast worst & best case click through rates & statistics based on the information Google AdWords provides. When all of this information is compiled and you add another 1k to the end figure as a buffer/profit margin then you could probably safely provide such a service that was legitimate.

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor
@Richard ;
Check my other reply to the new discussion you opened; This is a violation of the 3 part Policy
https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Advanced-Features/Anyone-Know-How-Agencies-are-Promising-Unl...
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I found a website, who claim unlimited clicks http://www.esearchsolution.net i dont know its good or not