AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Do I need to enter credit card information if I have adsense credit?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Title says all

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by rashu (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Do I need to enter credit card information if I have adsense credit?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi crazypotatos;

Yes yo do!

Those are two separate program

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

No, you don't need to enter you credit card info if you select manual payments. You can apply and use the credit and once you have completed the credit you can enter you payment details. But remember that credits can be only used in accounts which are not older than 15 days.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by rashu (Google Employee)
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello crazypotatos,

I am afraid this is not an option. Moshe is absolutely right is saying this. And to add more weightage to his reply, see this reference inside Google notes. You have to enter credit card details or other payment method available in order to make your ads running.

Pankaj

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@StructuredPPC

I was "stunned" for a moment,... Smiley Surprised I went back to check the help center. Got the same reference as Pankaj:[1]

• "The Google AdSense payment system is separate from the Google AdWords system. We therefore don't offer the option to transfer revenue from an AdSense account to an AdWords account to pay for advertising costs."[1]
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Do I need to enter credit card information if I have adwords credit?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sorry, I meant adwords credit. And I found the answer just because I made a campaign and it started. Thanks anyways though Smiley Happy

Re: Do I need to enter credit card information if I have adsense credi

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi I am new to Adword, I have $75 free voucher. Can I use it at once, $75 for one day only? Also, why Google needs my debit card information if there is a free voucher? For instance
I choose the daily limit of $75 a day and use it at once and don't want to use the Ads again, would Google take a money from my debit card straight away since it auto debit? Is there any other charges or hidden fees because I don't want to waste and bet for this. Thanks