AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Different Between Consolidate Billing and MDS Billing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I want to know about what is difference between Consolidate Billing and MDS Billing system in adwords. Is both are same ?

I red into one artical that "The AdWords accounts you'd like to put on one invoice don't currently use MDS"

I want to implement a system where MCC acount owner can pay on the behalf of their clients, as well as client can also pay by inserting billing information in their own google adwords account which is linked with my MCC account.

I know by using MDS, I'll be able to manage all my clients account having same currency with one invoice. As well as my knowledge, Consolidate Billing is also use to pay in sigle invoice for all MCC client accounts.

Then what is the use of Consolidate Billing , and why both can't be use together ?

Please suggest me what should be use in which situation. Thanks.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author kamal p
September 2015

Re: Different Between Consolidate Billing and MDS Billing

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Kamal,

The thing is, you can use consolidated billing only in case you use MDS. Here's a link to read more about what MDS and what consolidated billing is.

Frankly speaking, I quite didn't understand the problem: you cannot apply for monthly billing? If yes, there are certain requirements to be eligible to receive monthly invoices on behalf of your client, so be sure you comply with them. 

Hope this helps!

Milda

Re: Different Between Consolidate Billing and MDS Billing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Mildaster,

Thanks for response.

Yes, you are correct. I think I misunderstand one comment given at Consolidate Billing. Below is that comment.

"The AdWords accounts you'd like to put on one invoice don't currently use Manager Defined Spend."

I thought Consolidate Billing and MDS are vice versa to each other. Sorry for that Smiley Happy.

Definitely we need to fulfill some initial requirements to enabling Montly Invoicing, MDS features.

Thanks for your help again.