AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Desperation: Changing my adwords currency. Waking nightmare?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am not longer living in Canada.  I need to change our adwords currency to US.

Cancelling the account and simply recreating the account (as many say on here) is completely inacrruate.  That DOES NOT work.  I already cancelled my adwords account and i CANNOT create a new one.  Google says I need to reassign the email address...and yet to do that means I have to change my email address for all my Google products!  Please tell me this isn't true!.  I have a dozen Google products.    I have products and embedded API all over the place.  I heavily use Google for numerous things, and my Google account is very deeply embedded with webs all over.  Just to change my currency in adwords means I have to completely and utterly destroy all of my embedded identiy within all my Google products?   This cannot be possible.  Google is too smart for this irrational nonsense.  Please tell me I am mistaken.  Please tell me I can change my adwords currency without having to "change my email address I use to sign in to all Google products. "

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704356  

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Desperation: Changing my adwords currency. Waking nightmare?

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

What I did in a similar situation was this. With old address email1 I canceled the adwords account. With new address email2 I created a new adwords account. When I needed to use other google products I logged in with address email1 and when I wanted to use only adwords , I switched accounts to email2. Now it is possible to switch between 2 google accounts with 2 clicks.

As a conclusion nothing is lost, I just use adwords on an isolated email just for it.

Re: Desperation: Changing my adwords currency. Waking nightmare?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello,

Did you check this post by Googler GDi explaining how to re-use your email address with Google Adwords:

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Set-up-and-basics/How-to-reuse-an-e-mail-address-for-AdWords...

My 2 cents!

Pankaj