AdWords
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Denied Website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

You Denied my website (www.sammynsimonfitnessproducts.com) but you managed to take money from Clicks coming from the public. The Status on the website still reads DENIED. How can you be charging on a DENIED WEBSITE???. What are you doing? Did YOU TRANSFER THE $30.00 TO THE WEBSITE www.simonstrickphotography.com??? Is this where the money is coming out of??? Let me know as soon as possible. PLEASE WRITE ME BACK IN AN EMAIL..

I just purchased a $30.00 a month advertising ad earlier this afternoon....Customer ID: 989-867-4761...for website (www.sammynsimonfitnessproducts.com) and it was denied. But I also advertised another website (www.simonstrickphotography.com) and it was approved. How can I transfer the $30.00 I just purchased from a denied website to an Approved website??

Thanks

Victor Gonzales

cvgenterprise2@yahoo.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Denied Website

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello 12sammie;

I will not start to list all the sections and clauses of AdWords Policy these sites violate. They are many. (We can start with Health and medicine through advertiser claims, mirroring and framing...and other clauses). These sites cannot be advertised on Google.

I will advise you to carefully read the advertising Policy, before experimenting with AdWords.

http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1316548

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Denied Website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I just purchased a $30.00 a month advertising ad Saturday 26January....Customer ID: 989-867-4761...for website (www.sammynsimonfitnessproducts.com) and it was denied. But I also advertised another website (www.simonstrickphotography.com) and it was approved. How can I transfer the $30.00 I just purchased from a denied website to an Approved website??