AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

** Default Billing Profile Desperately Needed!! **

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are mid sized agency that creates 20-30 new Adwords accounts per day. Since we are a full service agency we also offer our clients a host of other services and we bundle and bill them together. Thus when we setup a Adwords account for a client we use our own billing information which is the same for each account. The problem is that there is no "billing profile" when creating new accounts. Each time you setup a new account you must go through 4 brutually slow loading pages entering the same company and billing information each time. It's super painful and it eats up  2-3 hours each day for a executive level company member since the job requires company credit card information.

GOOGLE could easily solve this issue with a drop down in billing to use existing billing information or even make the 4 page form into a single page form.

As I'm the exec entering all this data every day over and over again, I can tell you I'm about ready to give up on google for wasting so much of my time with this....

Anyone else experiencing this madness

Re: ** Default Billing Profile Desperately Needed!! **

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Joe,

That does sound really frustrating. I don't have any direct experience with this feature, but would Manager Defined Spend streamline your billing hassles? My understanding is that you'd be billed in aggregate for all the accounts in your MCC, and not have to set up payment information account by account.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/63031?hl=en

Re: ** Default Billing Profile Desperately Needed!! **

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Meg,

We discussed this with our dedicated account rep but the issue for us that we are adding 20-30 new accounts per day and as we continue to expand and hire new sales people the number is increasing each week. With MDS I was told that we have to wait for each account to be approved and because we add so many accounts per day that they would have to keep applying for credit limit increases or we will run out of money for our IO's. I spoke with a manager at the google partners last week and he said they understand the issue but they are not sure how or when they could solve it....