AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Decrease Billing Threshold Beyond 500 USD

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How can I lower Billing Threshold Below 500 USD.

I want to set low limit auto billing payment deduction say when it reaches $100 or $200 it get auto deducted.

How can I do that?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Decrease Billing Threshold Beyond 500 USD

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Amit, as far as I know there's no way to change the Automatic Billing payment schedule.  There is at least one other option though:

#1 - Make regular manual payments.  You can make a payment on your Account whenever you wish, just by going to the Billing section of your Account so if you made regular payments you could make the automatic 30-day deduction far lower.

#2 - If this issue is really important to you, you may be able to use the Prepay option for an Account.  Many countries can no longer use this method so you'll need to check if you can from this list:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2393016?hl=en

If your country still supports the Prepay option, note that you'll need to open a new Account to make use of it - there's no option to switch from Postpay to Prepay.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits