AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Daily transactions not showing

d l
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
d l
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Normally there is a running tally of the costs per clicks incurred throughout the day on our google Adwords transactions page. Today (1st August) there's nothing showing even though I can see on our Adwords account that there we've had clicks today on our Ads and have incurred costs.

Is there an issue with the transactions page updating sometimes, normally we can see the incurred costs throughout the day? We've not had this happen before so I just wanted to check if there is something else I should be looking into.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Daily transactions not showing

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi there,

Could you confirm if you were just experiencing a delay in information loading within your AdWords account?

It can take upto 24 hours for information to update within the interface, so you could have been experiencing a lag, from my understanding.

Let us know if you're still seeing the same issue!

Thanks,

Bhargavi