AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Customer - PLEASE contact me

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I had a consultation with Pauric the other day and we changed some settings ostensibly to save money and improve the campaign. SInce then our advert(s) will not appear on the searches we used to do and test each morning. As a result, our business has almost ground to a halt...The billing, however, continues unabated.....  This is VERY serious. Please telephone me today to help.  or email ian@simpson5.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Customer 951-921-7874 - PLEASE contact me

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Lan S, 

Welcome to adwords community, 

The Community is a place where AdWords advertisers can share questions and ideas about AdWords. Although we do have Google employees on the forum at times, this is not the place to request a call. If you need to speak to someone on the telephone, it's up to you to call them.

You can contact Google if you want to - contact details are at

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en

Otherwise you have any question reagrding adwords you can ask frequently. 

Re: Customer 951-921-7874 - PLEASE contact me

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

In addition, I would strongly advise that you edit your post to remove the confidential customer id number. It's a very bad idea to post confidential information in a public forum.

(P.S. I assume that when you say you search for your ads every day, you mean using the Ad Preview tool?)

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*