AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Customer ID: xxx. Ask for refund

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Billing dept,

I was charged a whooping amount of $305.50 as shown below.

I have all my (3) campaigns as PAUSED because I was not ready to enable campaign. nevertheless, I got charged $305.50 way over.

Please I can not pay this overwhelming amount and was not supposed as all campaigns are PAUSED.

I need you to credit back my account!

Thanks,

Fernando Diaz

ServicesGoogle AdWords
Billing ID xxxx
Google AdWords xxxx
Invoice Number xxxx
Invoice DateNov 30, 2013

Monthly invoice
Nov 1, 2013 - Nov 30, 2013
Services
Google AdWords
Billing ID
xxxx
Google AdWords ID
xxxx
Invoice Number
xxxx
Invoice Date
Nov 30, 2013

Record of payments received
Date
Description
Amount
Nov 25, 2013
Automatic payment: Visa ...xxxx
$305.50
3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: greatbirthdays@gmail.com Customer ID: 846-136-6081. Ask for refund

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hey Frank,

I would like to add one small point here that it could be the case that you are charged for the previous clicks when your campaigns were actually enabled and not paused. You can cross check that by moving into the Billing details and checking the exact date on which you were charged. 

Rest if you still think that there is some issue with billing, I would suggest contacting the Adwords support directly: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en&hlrm=en

Pankaj

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni
In addition, I would strongly encourage you to edit your post to remove the confidential identification number you included in the subject line. I would also encourage you to remove the payment info you posted.

This is a public, user-to-user forum, not a private space where you are talking directly (or only) to Google. It's not wise or safe to post the kind of information you included in your post.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi Frank,

Thank you for posting on our forum. In order to protect your personal privacy, we advise you to remove your emails and/or phone numbers from the post. You can edit your post by using the Edit Message button in the upper right corner of the post. If you are unable to edit it, I or one of the other community managers will do it by end of the day.

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee
Frank, I see from the notes that you are in contact with a member of the Adwords Support team recently. Please advise if they were able to resolve your billing issue. Thanks.

Refund hassle

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Why does google ask for my bank acount,routing and swift number only to attempt the refund to an old credit card I had cancelled over a year ago?