AdWords
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Current balance

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hello

Current balance in billing what mean what i will be charged or what ?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author ABDULLATIF A
September 2015

Re: Current balance

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hello Again,

That Money is your Adwords account balance from which you can promote your service/product via Paid Marketing. One you ad is running and if somebody clicks on it then you will charged some amount and that amount will be deducted from your Balance.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hello,

If you are using prepay method then please go to below link to know withdrawal process : https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8440?rd=1

IMO, You can't withdrawal your money in Paypal Account. Yes, You can attach your credit card and Google Will deduct your spending via Visa Card.

I'm not sure you are asking about withdrawal or Paying to adwords. If anything is wrong then please ask me in brief So I can deliver best answer.

Best of Luck!

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey,

Current balance means that you still have that amount to spend on your advertising on Adwords. Read more about current balance in this reference.

Let us know for further assistance

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
ok where is money that i will be charged ?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hello Again,

That Money is your Adwords account balance from which you can promote your service/product via Paid Marketing. One you ad is running and if somebody clicks on it then you will charged some amount and that amount will be deducted from your Balance.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ok how i can transfer the money ? And can i transfer it to a paypal ? And did google adword will take some money on my visa ?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hello,

If you are using prepay method then please go to below link to know withdrawal process : https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8440?rd=1

IMO, You can't withdrawal your money in Paypal Account. Yes, You can attach your credit card and Google Will deduct your spending via Visa Card.

I'm not sure you are asking about withdrawal or Paying to adwords. If anything is wrong then please ask me in brief So I can deliver best answer.

Best of Luck!