AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Current balance: £80.17

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am new to AdWords. My current balance is £80.17 and I put daily budget £5.00.

so, Do I need to pay this £80.17 to google adwords? If I pay this, how can I earn that money again?

Can you please help me on this?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Current balance: £80.17

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

Current balance means that you still have that amount to spend on your advertising on Adwords. Read more about current balance in this reference.

Please don't compare Adwords with Ad sense because both are 2 different products of Google.

In Adwords, you have to pay in order to generate traffic to your website, whereas on Adsense, Google pays you depending upon how many clicks were generated from your website as a publisher.

You can earn from Adwords by generating leads/sales from your website in the sense that somebody contacts you after reaching your website via Google ad click.

Read this PDF to know more about Adwords.

Let us know if that helps!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Pankaj1782,

Thank you very much for your help.

Oh....! thanks for letting me know the difference between AdWords and AdSense. I thought Google pays me depending upon how many click were generated from AdWords.

When I check bill transaction history in AdWords, its appears automatic payment scheduled on 22. £50.00.

Do they deduct this amount from my bank?

I don't have any websites, then I can't earn money here. Isn't it?
If they deduct this money today, can I close this account and get refund the money?

please help.......!

Thanks,

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again,

Adwords will deduct the amount depending upon what kind of payment method you have selected while creating account. Be it credit card, bank account etc...

Adwords recommend you to have a website in order to promote it because in case you try to do affiliate marketing promoting someone else's link, you might end up with some complications.

Adwords will deduct the charges for your ad clicks (if they are) and rest depends upon you if you want to continue advertising on Adwords or not.

You need to first cancel Adwords account and then apply for refund if any.

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1703646

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello

am live in pakistan and i have pak card , i liketo use adwords with coupon balance offer how can?

@surya3653 wrote:

Hi,

I am new to AdWords. My current balance is £80.17 and I put daily budget £5.00.

so, Do I need to pay this £80.17 to google adwords? If I pay this, how can I earn that money again?

Can you please help me on this?

Google Employee
# 7
Google Employee
Hi StHoster,

Thanks for posting. If you would like to avail of a coupon, firstly please make sure that you fulfill the eligibility requirements. Once you have confirmed this, log into your AdWords account and enter the code in your Billing tab. The steps to enter a promotional code are here: http://goo.gl/qJjFq .

Also, take a look at the following thread about bank accounts in Pakistan: http://goo.gl/aeEYGb .

Hope this helps!